Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2020

Paypal Mafia do not respect merchants - BOYCOTT PAYPAL

Merchants on Paypal who sold products and services made Paypal Founders filty billionaires. yet these mother fuckers DONT EVEN CARES THEIR MERCHANTS?

I was scammed by many of my clients -- who chargedback and got their money refuded by Paypl and also kept the websites delivered by me.

Who AM I -- Website Designer from India

  • I have been working with clients in United States for over 9 years now
  • I develop transportation websites nationwide North America
  • has over 1000 websites delivered in 9 years
  • using Paypal for over 7 years
  • NOW MOTHER FUCKING EGOISTIC PIGS of PAYPAL DEACTIVATED MY ACCOUNT
  • bcoz I abused them for refunding to my SCANDALOUS CLIENT who is ofcourse a African immigrant Muslim

what happened?

  • 2019 THANKSGIVING PROMOTION OFFER of $149 per Website Designing and Development
  • I delived 2-websites Limo MSP.com and Car Services Minneapolis.com for $298 + $30 Transaction Fee
  • Thankless motherfucker RAISED (ITEM NOT RECEIVED DISPUTE)
  • PAYPAL MAFIA gleefully REFUNDED this thankless motherfucker - WITHOUT TAKING MY CONSENT
  • and my client kept both websites FOR FREE -- and making good money out of it
  • RECENTLY he paid to a PAKISTANI to modify BOOKING FORM which I had blocked
  • BUT I DID NOT MAKE MONEY
  • Due to COVID-19 I did not make any order
  • EGOISTIC BASTARDS at PAYPAL DEACTIVATED MY A/C - bcoz I abused them over DISPUTE ISSUE

PAYPAL MAFIAS DO NOT RESPECT THEIR MERCHANTS

  • PAYPAL MAFIA rip us in FOREIGN EXCHANGE & CHARGE EXORBITANT TRANSACTION FEES
  • Paypal DO NOT RESPECT its MERCHANTS
  • paypal customer support is full of EGOISTIC PIGS
  • PAYPAL WONT LISTEN / TAKE CONSENT OF MERCHANTS before REFUNDING to our customers
  • We MERCHANTS made you mother fuckers FILTHY BILLIONAIRES

Paypal is full of EGOISTIC PIGS

and we MERCHANTS DESERVE SOME RESPECT AND PROTECTION

BOYCOTT PAYPAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

content-wide advt