Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Authorize.NET --- FUCKED Payment Gateway by VISA

Real game is get Authorize.NET sample code working.

IN REALITY : THEY DONT WORK & dont fucking waste your time.

Sample This : If you stumbled upon an error & you post the error on Authorize.NET Forum to get some assistance from & this son-of-a-bitch shows up & offend you by
ASKING : WHAT CODE ARE YOU USING??? (I really wanted to say : "THE ONE I GOT ONE FROM YOUR MOTHER WHEN I WAS WITH HER on HER BED" - OFFENSIVE??? )
& HE REPLIES TO HIS OWN QUESTION - there is NOTHING SUCH REFERENCE TO ERRORS

FUNNY thing is this bastard RICHARD Admin @ Authorize.net community form poor motherfucker says there is SUCH no error??? either this mofo is blind or ILLITERATE BITCH





moreover I am FURIOUS, bcoz one of these bastard deleted my POSTING on Authorize.net FORUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

content-wide advt